8.29.2018
Computer crapped out finally after like 9 years. It was a damn good machine to last that long. It may be good timing, anyway; I'm taking some time off work and my singular goal is to correct my omnipresent stress-related health issues so i can eat and sleep and feel human again Work has been rough, like cat-licking-your-open-wound rough. Mental and physical issues coupled with a high stress week and i am dragging. Im a little ashamed of myself. I may bitch and gripe but then i put my nose to the grindstone and knock shit out. It's like I'm finally out of gas cause i always feel like tapping out God it feels good to just get my voice out there and not have to worry about the personal judgements of a single individual just to be able to do so. I feel bad that I'm so bad at talking to people, like journaling instead is somehow cheating. But then i remember that journals and diaries have existed for ages - seemingly since humans began to possess the ability to do so.
posted by Passenger Pigeon @ 09:28  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger