8.29.2018
Being single again is weird. Like, I've pretty much been single for a couple of years just with restrictions. Now I get hit on by cute guys and... i just dont know how to enjoy it. Or entertain it. Or do anything but feel the strong sudden impulse to shut them down and escape the situation. Well i guess its just good to know im not completely ugly Part of it is that im infatuated with another guy, and since im me and I'm a self-sabotager i have fallen for a guy who shows zero indication of even liking me as a coworker or any sign that he has anything even superficially in common with me. And i only like him and no one else, like full on stupid love sick infatuation. The sickest part is that the feelings are so intense i dont want to let them go even knowing full well the near impossibility of reciprocation, not that i could. I've TRIED to just focus on the guys that show blatant interest but what i feel for this guy is so... different, and uncontrollable. Welp its gonna be another fun trip on this journey of unrequited love, deep painful pining, and inevitable heartbreak
posted by Passenger Pigeon @ 09:42  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger