9.04.2018
Got the balls to get cutied up and go to work to make eyes at my crush. I succeeded in looking cute, i succeeded in seeing him on the sales floor, and i RAN FROM HIM LIKE A COWARD. I was literally trembling. I tried to pull myself together and loitered for a while but i didn't get to see him again. Spent a whole pathetic ass day fantasizing about talking him, flirting, twirling my hair and giggling at literally anything he says to be as retardedly obvious as possible God i want him so bad. Im even half considering texting him, adding him on Facebook, ANYTHING. It's very likely I'll attend the stupid atl meeting tomorrow just to get a chance to see him again even though he might be scheduled early as fuck and not even be there
posted by Passenger Pigeon @ 12:16  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger