8.29.2018
I gotta get better at the whole "unshouldering my burden" thing at the end of the day. In the spirit of pursuing my goals of always learning and understanding the world and people around me, I try to be a good person at work, follow my moral code, and always observe everything as much as possible - just always notice the little things. So i try to contemplate and make connections and think of how what i see relates to things i believe and learn. But it's profoundly tiresome and im suck at avoiding falling into patterns of dwelling on negative things beyond my control. My feelings towards others aren't as kind and generous as I know they should be, i pity people too much while i deeply fear invoking similar feelings in others Then i write shit like this and feel reeeeeeal arrogant
posted by Passenger Pigeon @ 20:06  

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger